All returns must be made within 45 days of receiving your original purchase.
- After your merchandise is returned and it meets our return criteria listed below you will receive a full refund for the product. Shipping costs will not be refunded. If you made your purchase with a credit card, credit will be applied to that card.
- Damaged shipments received in a damaged condition must be reported to us immediately upon receipt.
- If you paid with a check or money order, your reimbursement check will be issued within 15 days of receipt of the returned merchandise.
- If your product is NOT returned in its original condition, the item will be shipped back to you.
- You must include a completed Return Form, a copy of the original packing slip, and invoice number.
- Returned merchandise must be received in unopened original packaging with no evidence of use.
- Non-Returnable Products: Closeout, Blowout Sale, and Custom Products are not returnable. Only product defects or customization mistakes made by our company are returnable.
- If you return a product for a size or style exchange, you are responsible for the return and exchange shipping fees. We recommend that you use a traceable shipping method and insure products you plan to return, as we are not responsible for lost or damaged items during the return shipment.
- ALL RETURNS MUST BE MADE WITHIN 45 DAYS OF RECEIVING YOUR PURCHASE.
- No expired or dated products may be returned or exchanged.
- All promos that no longer qualify will be reversed.
Click here for the Return Form.
Ship return merchandise with freight prepaid to:
Truck Company Ops.
3941 Johnson St.
High Point, NC 27265
Important Note on Dated items:
Items that are past their expiration date may NOT be returned or exchanged for similar non expired items. We will make every effort to ensure that your products have the most up to date expiration dates and that you will receive the longest shelf life possible out of products ordered from Truck Company Ops.
Important Note on Embroidery Returns:
No returns on embroidered items. The clothing item cannot be returned for anything other than mistakes in the embroidery or a manufacturer’s defect in the clothing.
Items that have been put into service and are thought to be defective fall under the manufacturer’s warranty, if there is one available. The item will need to be returned to Truck Company Ops. We will send it to the manufacturer for evaluation. Repair, a replacement, or a refund will be at the discretion of the manufacturer based on the results of their evaluation.